Nikki Beach’s Reservation & Entrance Policy
● We strongly recommend making an advance reservation. However, please note that entrance to Nikki Beach is always subject to management’s discretion and management reserves the right to refuse entry.
● Families with children are welcome in our restaurant and beach area only. All minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
● Security and management hold the right to request a government issued ID when entering the venue. Failure to present an ID may result in refused entry or removal from the venue.
● Outside food and beverage are not permitted in the venue.
● Security reserves the right to check all bags before and after entering the venue.
● The management bears no responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal items, including items left in cars on our premise parking.
● No personal speakers or loud phone music is permitted.
● Anyone caught with illegal drugs or substances will be immediately asked to leave the venue.
● Nikki Beach’s restaurant operates with multiple seatings and there might be a time limit on your table.
● Please note that live entertainment starts everyday at 3pm according to Andalusian music laws.
Dress code: Beach chic. During special events alternative dress codes may apply.
We reserve the right to deny entry to guests who are inappropriately dressed.
Please be aware that:
● We do not accept hen or stag parties (bachelorette or bachelor parties.) Paraphernalia and groups of this nature are not permitted on site in any uniform or matching outfits (including but not limited to matching swimwear or all in one color and one in a different color.)
● No glitter, body paint or staining lotions.
● No sports attire, athletic wear or sleeveless shirts.
● No clothing with offensive language, images or slogans.
● People not dressed for bathing will not be allowed in the pool.
● Topless sunbathing is not allowed.
● When dining in the restaurant area – shoes, cover ups and shirts are mandatory (no dining in swimwear.)
POOL USE POLICY:
● No glassware is allowed in and around the pool.
● Guests are not allowed to bring outside pool paraphernalia (floaties, noodles, etc.)
● We welcome well-behaved small dogs (5-12kg.)
● Pets must be on a leash at all times.
● Pets may not be fed from restaurant dishes.
● Service dogs are allowed on the property when required.
PHOTOS / VIDEOS:
Professional cameras are not allowed on the property. In order to protect guests’ privacy, staff may prohibit photography and filming, or ask for a photo to be deleted. Refusal to do so may result in removal from the venue.
In case of cancellation, a written notice must be issued within a minimum of 24 hours prior to the reservation. A credit voucher will be provided to be used in the same venue for the same value during the duration of the season.
Please email us at email@example.com with any questions about our door policy.